Monday, May 25, 2009

Like, News and Stuff

I updated my post about the infinite regression fallacy. I'm also considering that Godel incompleteness may be equivalent.

I would also like to say my landlord doesn't suck. I never see anyone else saying this, so I thought I would, just to be different. They've tried one underhanded thing ever, but it ended up not affecting me at all.* More often, the things they're doing are improvements or being lenient with me.

*(Even then, the problem wasn't them per se but the fact that power distribution is state-owned and thus it costs over ten dollars just for the bill. Per month.)


Anyway, the actual reason I started writing this was to say that I need to be extra sure I've got the infinite regression thing down, because I'm about to base several articles precisely on that pillar.

No comments: